Function 1: 4K HD Digital Camera Vlogging Camcorder
Function 2: Youtube WIFI Webcam Wide Angle 16X Digital Zoom
The difference between wide-angle mirrors and specialized mirrors:
1. A wide-angle mirror is used for shooting macro shots, increasing the angle range of the shot, in other words, the shooting range has become larger
2. The specialized lens is used for shooting macro shots, and the lens quality is better than that of a wide-angle lens. It produces clearer shots and has a wider range of angles, making it more noticeable to the eye
1. Time-lapse shooting: The camera supports time-lapse shooting 2 / 5 / 10 / 15 / 30 seconds setting to take high-definition beautiful photos.
2. 6+2 full glass ultra-clear lens: newly added R-CUT infrared night vision lens and ED dispersion lens, 8 layers of RGB optical coating, to avoid flares and ghosting.
3. WiFi connection to mobile phone: Through the camera's built-in high-speed WiFi, you can easily connect the camera and the mobile phone, and preview, for shoot, download and share can be realized on the mobile phone.
4. 3.0-inch foldable screen: support screen flip, a variety of shooting at your disposal, support for taking pictures and videos, and support for 4K video recording.
5. 48 million pixels: the camera has 48 million pixels, the details are still clearly visible, suitable for vlog, family gatherings, course recording, meeting records, dance records, travel records and so on.
The digital camera supports shooting short videos, night shooting, motion detection recording, automatic focus, WiFi function and so on.
Wide Angle camera:The 120° wide-angle lens has a wide-angle effect, a strong perspective effect, and a wider shooting range
Professional camera:The professional lens is a 120° wide-angle lens + 0.01M macro lens, one lens is dual-purpose, macro effect, long-distance shooting, and tiny details are fully displayed.
Image sensor: CMOS 13 million pixel sensor, maximum interpolation 48 million pixels
Storage medium: external TF card/HCSD card to 128GB
Notes: 1. Please allow 0-1 inch error due to manual measurement. Thanks for your understanding. 2. Monitors are not calibrated same, item color displayed in photos may be showing slightly different from real object.
1. Before use, the battery must be fully charged. 2. Please read the instructions before using the digital camera. 3. Please format the memory card (micro SD card) through this camera before using it. --The camera is design for amateurs, NOT for Professional users--